Health Benefits of Honey
Revered researches have confirmed that honey ‘nectar from Gods’ has antimicrobial compounds that fight upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) 36% more than the common antibiotics prescribed by doctors on the hospital.
Some of the benefits of Honey include:
- Serves as a number one sugar substitute
- Honey is reach in antioxidants
- A strong antibacterial properties
- Energy booster
- Helps in weight loss and management
- Strengthens body immune system
- Soothes sore throat
- A cough suppressant
- It eases sinus issues
If you are a foodie and you have not yet included 🍯 honey in your meals, your stomach is a junk yard.